COVID-19 UPDATE FOR WFE:
Hello WFE Patients!
We hope this finds you safe and sound during this unusual and difficult time. WFE will be reopening our practice on Thursday, May 21st. We are excited to serve you again with excellent service and comprehensive vision care.
Safety for you and your family as well as our doctors & staff is of utmost importance. You will find us wearing masks, social distancing and cleaning surfaces and equipment between each and every patient in order to provide as safe and healthy an environment as possible for us all.
As we move forward to a safe reopening, please have patience with our slowed down schedule. We will be training our doctors and staff in order to make new
Covid-19 safety protocols and cleaning procedures a part of our regular routine. In time we hope to ramp up our schedule, but in the meantime please know our focus is on health and safety.
To keep social distancing and safety in place, we will have a different environment than you are used to seeing at our office. Your part in participating patiently and responsibly will enable us to provide a safe environment for routine eye exams and vision care of all types. Here are some new rules of engagement as a patient at WFE:
- Please plan on wearing a mask for your visit to Costco and our office. You should be able to go to the front of the line outside Costco and tell the employee you have an eye exam appointment. Your arrival on time is paramount to keeping on schedule.
- Please wait right outside our closed sliding door. We will be asking you how you are feeling, if anyone is sick in your household, and taking your temperature with a no touch, forehead thermometer. We can continue your visit as long as you are feeling well and have a temp under 100 degrees and have no visible signs of illness or fever.
- Feel free to use our hand sanitizer as needed during your visit with us. Refrain from touching your face and eyes unless directed by an Optometrist.
- Feeling unwell, have a fever, cold, cough, nausea, chills, dizziness or headache? Please stay home. You can always call us to cancel and leave a message.
- Out of an abundance of concern, we can only have one patient in the main office at a time. This means if you have a question, want to schedule an appointment, have trials to pick up, or need to talk to our staff, we ask that you wait outside our door on the appointed floor sticker. If available, a staff member will open the door and keep social distancing. Make room for those with appointments and keep social distancing outside our practice.
- In order to comply with current scientific and safety concerns, we will not be providing the 'puff' glaucoma test as a part of a comprehensive exam. In addition, we will not be providing eye exams specifically for patients who want to start wearing contact lenses. New contact lens wearers require training and proximity that is too close to keep social distancing and safety for both the patient and doctor. We will advise when new contact lens wearers can make these appointments again.
- If we are busy with other patients or on the phone, please do us a favor and call us and leave a message at 425.806.7704.
- Please plan on entering our office alone as a patient. This is protocol in order to maintain safe social distancing in our small office. Only bring in a child who is being seen as a patient. If you are helping a disabled patient or interpreting for a patient, you may also come inside with a mask and comply with safe social distancing.
- We reserve the right to cancel an appointment or refuse service out of an abundance of concern for our staff and doctors. Your compliance as a patient is expected and requested. Your patience is appreciated.
- On our website at WoodinvilleFamilyEyecare.com, you will find Patient Forms Buttons on the bottom of the homepage. If you have an appointment, please click on the appropriate button, print and fill out the forms. Please bring these to your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Stay healthy!
-Dr. Kevin Y. Hirano, Optometrist and Owner, Woodinville Family Eyecare
Call us for an appointment today! 425.806.7704
24008 Woodinville Snohomish Rd SE
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday-Friday: 10:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Click below to request an appointment!
Woodinville Family Eyecare
24008 Snohomish Woodinville Road SE, Woodinville, WA 98072
Click on the appropriate button, print, fill out and bring with you to your appointment. Thank you!
We have also provided our HIPPA Policy should you wish to review it or want a copy.
We are your local Optometrists, conveniently located inside the Woodinville Costco off of Hwy 522 & Hwy 9.
Click below to see Information on our Services, Prices and Insurances we bill directly.
Dr. Kevin Y. Hirano is a board-certified Doctor of Optometry.
Dr. Hirano, O.D., and his professional staff of Optometrists, are ready to provide you & your family with comprehensive vision care that is state-of-the art, convenient,
Click below to learn more
about our Eye Doctors.
Copyright, Woodinville Family Eyecare
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
All rights reserved.